225 N. Miami Avenue
Miami, FL 33128
Related Group & ROVR
Sieger Suarez Architects
Building Details Overview
Property type: Luxury Condominium
Completion: Summer-Fall 2022
Neighborhood: Downtown Miami
Bedrooms: Studios, 1-2
Size: 452 s.q. – 883 s.q.
Inspired by some of the world’s leading hospitality properties, District 225 has been designed to create an environment of comfort and indulgence. District 225 offers residents a resort-style pool deck, two floors of activity amenities—including a rock climbing wall, basketball court, fitness center, and spa—a fully outfitted co-working floor, an indoor/outdoor bar and lounge area, and so much more. All residences are fully furnished and move-in ready.
With no rental minimum or maximum stays, residences can be immediately leased for both short and long term durations (in accordance with applicable laws and restrictions). No other comparable property can offer this combination of flexibility, expertise, and reputation.
- Double-height lobby featuring professionally curated, museum-quality art
- Expansive resort-style pool deck offering towel services, an indoor/outdoor bar area and social lounge with food/beverage service, and entertainment room with gaming tables
- Two floors of activity amenities featuring a state-of-the-art, fully equipped fitness center that includes a private yoga/spinning room with virtual trainer, an indoor basketball court, a 28-foot-high rock climbing wall, and a regulation-size racquetball court
- Meshberg Group-designed treatment room and spa with separate his-and-hers saunas, steam rooms, and changing rooms
- Co-working floor featuring private meeting rooms, conference room, lounge area, high-speed Internet, and a full-service kitchen
- Rooftop amenity deck with plunge swim spa, fire pit, summer kitchen, and gorgeous views of Downtown Miami and Biscayne Bay
- On-site cafe offering delivery service throughout the building, to residences and to amenity areas
- Customized password-protected application for smart-home management, including integrated concierge services
- Electric bikes with charging stations for residents on the go
- On-demand housekeeping services
- Climate-controlled package room
- 24/7 security services, high-speed elevators, and controlled property access
- 24/7 valet services and self-parking (valet parking included)
- 24/7 concierge services
District 225 is perfectly situated in the heart of Miami’s extraordinary social, cultural, culinary, and sporting offerings. A short distance from Miami Beach, Brickell, Wynwood Arts District, Design District, Miami International Airport, Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, and the American Airlines Arena.
Total SF: 441 – 476
Total SF: 558 – 615
Total SF: 786 – 874