Passeig De Gràcia 111,
Barcelona 08008, Spain
KKH Property Investors
Carlos Ferrater, OAB -Barcelona
Building Details Overview
Property type: Luxury Residences
Completion: Q1 2022
Neighborhood: Barcelona, Spain
Bedrooms: 1 – 4
Size: 1,329 s.q. – 7,800 s.q.
Mandarin Oriental Residences, Barcelona
A unique collection of 30 apartments and 4 penthouses with outstanding facilities and excellent service. With the exclusivity of its Passeig de Gràcia address and an exemplary design conceived by celebrated Spanish architect Carlos Ferrater, the Residences has set a new benchmark for world-class living in Barcelona. Owners will also have access to the renowned hotel services and facilities of Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona including the Michelin-starred Moments restaurant and an award-winning spa.
- Mandarin Oriental services and amenities
- Coveted address in prime city centre location
- Outstanding architecture and design
- Unrivalled views of the sea and city
- Lounge and Garden amenities level
- 1 parking space per apartment(some exceptions)
- Limited additional spacesavailable upon request
Legendary services (additional charges may apply)
- 24/7 concierge and doorman services
- 24/7 security
- Spa and wellness treatments
- Landscaping, plant care and floral arrangements
- Private butler, personal shopper and childcare services
- In-residence à la carte services
- Event catering by Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona, including private chef, cooking lessons and sommelier
- Transportation services, limousine and car rental
- Housekeeping and maintenance
Exclusive on-site amenities include:
- Rooftop garden
- Rooftop swimming pool
- Changing rooms
- Treatment rooms
- Library lounge
- Flooring: High-quality extra-wide oak timber flooring in all living areas and bedrooms. Bespoke marble flooring in entrance hall (travertine with handmade nero marquina marble inlay). Full marble flooring in all bathrooms and powder rooms (as detailed below).
- Windows: All large-format windows include bespoke sills and are designed as panoramic seating benches. Finished in sivec marble or similar stone in all living areas and in light oak wood in bedrooms.
- Ceilings: Spectacular architectural coffered ceilings with integrated soft lighting in living areas and bedrooms.
- Doors: All internal doors in natural hardwood veneer throughout the apartments. Main entrance door lacquered in ‘black piano’ finish. Steel ironmongery in brass finishing.
- Joinery: Walk-in/Walk-through closets and wardrobes in bespoke joinery, with fully finished hardwood oak timber veneer.
- Flooring and tiled walls: Master en-suites in dolomita marble. White sand marble in secondary bathrooms. Powder rooms in
silver travertino (tiled walls) and sivec marble.
- Vanities: Bespoke marble vanities in dolomita with integrated drawers in master en-suites. White sand marble with hardwood veneer drawers and other joinery in secondary bathrooms. Pietra grey stone vanities in powder rooms.
- Fixtures: Wall-mounted toilet and bidet (Laufen Pro) in master en-suites. Wallmounted toilet (Laufen Pro) in secondary bathrooms and powder rooms. Washlet provisions. Some exceptions.
- Fittings: All high-grade Dornbracht brushed stainless fittings in master en-suites, secondary bathrooms and powder rooms. Heated towel hangers.
- Bathtub and walk-in showers: Walk-in bespoke marble stone showers in master ensuites and secondary bathrooms. Standalone bath and external marble cladding bath in master en-suites, Bette high-end baths.
- High-end kitchen design by Muza Lab: Bulthaup B3 range, top European manufactures.
- Appliances: Fully equipped kitchens with Gaggenau appliances.
- Worktops: Counter top and kitchen island in high performance stone – quartzite perla venata vintage finished.
- Cabinets: Bulthaup high performance cabinets with selected wood finish for oak timber veneer.
Mandarin Oriental Residences, Barcelona is situated in the heart of the city among the world-famous fashion houses on Passeig de Gràcia. The Residences are within a short distance from a variety of exceptional restaurants, as well as an abundance of architectural masterpieces such as Gaudí’s Casa Batlló and Casa Milà, and Cadafalch’s Casa Amatller. Barcelona’s airport is one of Europe’s busiest, accounting for over 44 million passengers per year, and offers routes to 32 intercontinental destinations. Furthermore, the Barcelona-Madrid high-speed rail connects the city to the Spanish capital in just 2h 30m.
Full Floor Penthouses
3 Bedroom Apartments
2 Bedroom Apartments
3 Bedroom Apartments